Friday, January 13, 2012
12 in 2012!!
I found and joined a group on Ravelry called "12 in 2012." Basically everyone has committed to completing 12 projects in the next year from their queue or with the yarn they already have stashed. I had decided to work on my queued projects this year anyway and when I saw this challenge, I knew I had to join in! It will keep me motivated, give me a place to share my progress and force me to use up some of my stash! Armed with my dresser full of yarn and a queue with exactly 12 projects, I'm giving it a go.
Here is my list in no particular order:
1) Deathly Hallows Graveyard Hat - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hermiones-deathly-hallows-graveyard-beret
2) Modern Log Cabin Blanket - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/moderne-log-cabin-blanket
3) Fornicating Reindeer Scarf - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fornicating-deer-chart
4) Superman Earflap Cap - a pattern I'll be making up
5) Animal Cracker Hat - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/animal-cracker-hat
6) Pasha - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pasha
7) Goomba Hat - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/goomba-hat
8) To Humiliate The Dog - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/to-humiliate-the-dog
9) Marisol The Knitted Mouse - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/marisol-the-knitted-mouse
10) Sailor Dress for Susie-Q (my dog) - a pattern I'll be making up
11) Capitan Hat - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/capitan-hat
12) Candy Cane Twist Stocking Cap - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/candy-cane-twist-stocking-cap